I LOVE candles and have burned through many in my time. Having heard really good things about soy bean wax – I was sent one this Malee Verdure Soy Bean candle to try out and it didn’t disappoint.
Firstly, aside from the fact that the packaging is just lovely – it’s all completely recyclable – more companies should be doing this – not only is everything cruelty free and sustainably sourced – it really looks like a lot of care and attention has gone into every aspect of the product.
I’m pretty sure not all the orders come with a little note, but I’ve included a picture of mine as I just thought it was such a lovely touch that says a lot about the company.
Their soy-bean wax candles are guaranteed to contain NO petroleum, paraffin, animal or beeswax products and are 100% vegetable Only good, old-fashioned, farm-grown soybeans are used to create the environmentally friendly soy waxes used in their candle making.
There are many benefits to using soy wax as a candle wax instead of traditional waxes, such as beeswax, paraffin wax and palm wax including the following…
• It’s Kosher Certified – Proving their commitment to providing safe and healthy products.
• It’s Washable – Soy wax can be removed with basic soap and water, so you don’t have to worry about ruining clothing, furniture or other items.
• Cooler Burn Pool – This was burns at a lower temperature, making it last longer.
• Renewable – Soy is a resource that can be replaced at a rate comparable or faster to the rate of consumption.
• Sustainable – Soy is continually producible without damaging the ecosystem.
• Biodegradable – Our soy waxes are completely biodegradable
This is a company that cares about the environment – that’s clear straight away and I love it.
Unlike other candles I’ve had, these are beautifully subtle – this one gives a bright, energising burst of citrus, followed by refreshing mint grounded in warm, earthy patchouli – it’s a gorgeous scent that will last for a good 50 hours.
This is a luxury product that would be a lovely treat on payday or a well received present for any home (#christmasiscoming) You can buy one here.
You won’t be disappointed ❤